top of page
Emergency Relief

What you need to bring if you are completing and application for Emergency Relief:

  • DD-214 (if not already on file)

  • Marriage license

  • All income  for the last 30 days (check stubs, bank statement if direct deposit)

  • All current monthly bills for the last 30 days (electric, gas, water, cable, etc.)

  • Proof of residency (landlord statement)

  • Total number of occupants in the household

  • If you have any questions please refer to the guidelines below or call (419) 334-4421

bottom of page